OutPerform SRM – Careers
Web Application Developer (Ref WEB AD – 10003)
Location : Belfast UK
Job Type: Permanent
Salary : Negotiable depending on experience.
Closing Date : Friday 29th Sept 2017
Leave the shirt & tie routine at home and come work for a progressive supply chain consulting company. As a member of the Outperform SRM team the opportunities for professional and personal development have very few boundaries. We’re looking for individuals that are ready for a challenge, willing to jump in and be a team player and able to make a difference.
The Web Applications Developer will work with the existing team to develop and maintain various Supply Chain Applications primarily using ASP.NET, this includes new projects and maintaining existing projects The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable technologist specifically seeking a smaller environment where their potential will be maximized through challenging projects.
- Working with Project Managers and Clients to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Recording work progress on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining and creating documentation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including ASP.NET (Web Forms) and ADO.NET
- Minimum of 4 years in backend software development in ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008 – 2014, and Stored Procedures
- .NET 4.0/4.5 Framework experience
- Console Applications and Windows Forms
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
- Windows Server 2008+, IIS 7+, Scheduled Tasks
- Visual Studio 2013 +
- TFS 2013 +
- SQL Server 2008 +
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and support
- Ability to develop large and small scale web/database applications
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to work with others in a team environment
- Understand capabilities with ecommerce and Web usability concepts
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail are required
- Ability to drive projects through to completion
- Experience in Mobile Web Apps an advantage
- Integration Experience is also welcomed
- In depth knowledge of :
- Object oriented programming and relational database technologies.
- Writing database objects such as stored procedures.
- Version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Working in a collaborative environment.
- System programs/services and their interaction
- Web technologies, protocols, and tools including Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, web services, and Ajax.
If interested in applying for the above position please complete the below application form remembering to attach your most recent cv / resume.