OutPerform SRM – Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) is the Supply Chain discipline of strategically planning and managing all interactions with third party organizations that supply goods and/or services to your organization in order to maximize the value of those interactions within your supply chain.
Supplier Relationship Management is a long-game strategy, which can deliver significant benefits and mitigate supply chain risks as it is implemented. This requires careful planning focused on an intimate knowledge of the supply market and internal organisation and how they need to work together to be efficient and effective.
Central to this is the ability to coordinate multiple procurement processes such as strategic category management, supply base management and supplier performance measurement. It is the coordination of multiple activities within a structured framework that leads to levels of performance not achievable through other methods. It also means that these take time to deliver. The hunt for instant results is a naive one and will never lead to long-term sustainable performance.
The OutPerform SRM Advisory Team work with your company to ensure that you are creating closer, more collaborative relationships with key suppliers in order to implement best practices that uncover and realize new value add while systematically reduce supply chain risk.
Areas of Expertise within Supplier Relationship Management include:
- Supplier Performance Management.
- Supplier Risk Management.
- Supplier Profiles.
- Supplier Qualification.
- SRM Implementation & Rollout.
- SRM Training Programs.
- SRM Competency Assessments.
- SRM Initiative Compliance
- SRM Systems Advisory.
- SRM Systems Audits / Pen Tests.
SRM Best Practice Articles :
- September 13th 2017 – Could Standardization, Automation / Data Integration for Supplier Registration & Prequalification save the Oil & Gas Industry over a $ Billion?
- January 20th 2017 – SPM / SRM Failures : Are Supply Chain, Procurement, and IT on different Planets from Category Management and Operations? (Part 2)
- January 5th 2017 – SPM / SRM Failures : Are Supply Chain, Procurement, and IT on different Planets from Category Management and Operations? (Part 1)
- October 21st 2016 – Integrating SRM with other data sources – what does the future hold?
- October 17th 2016 – Just how Critical is ‘Real-time Data for Supplier Collaboration’ in improving Supplier Relationship Management Initiatives?
- Oct 30th 2015 – Exaggerated Challenges of SPM /SRM Data Migration.
For a Free 20 minute (no obligation) discussion call click here and we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time for a brief tele call.
Alternatively simply complete the below details and area of interest and we will send the relevant information to you by email :