Supplier Relationship Management – System Implementation Challenges
Some of the major Challenges when implementing a Supplier Relationship Management(SRM) initiative include:
- Developing the SRM Business Case.
- Getting all round Organisational buy-in.
- Getting Supplier Buy-in.
- Data availability / collection.
- Organisational Hierarchy Complexities.
- SRM Team Capability / Competency Management
- System Automation for Push Reporting.
- Choosing the Correct SRM software.
- System Implementation and Rollout Management.
- Integration Issues.
- System Security Pentesting.
- Best Practices Implementation.
- Delivering and Maintaining ROI.
Our Experts have Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with the ability to build relationship and influence outcomes. Our Experience of supplier relationship management includes detailed knowledge of processes and frameworks including commercial performance management of contracts and knowledge of supplier risk management techniques.
For a Free 20 minute (no obligation) discussion call click here and we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time for a brief tele call.
Alternatively simply complete the below details and area of interest and we will send the relevant information to you by email :