Supplier Performance Management – System Implementation Challenges
Some of the major Challenges when implementing a Supplier Performance Management(SPM) initiative include:
- Developing the SPM Business Case.
- Getting all round Organisational buy-in.
- Getting Supplier Buy-in.
- Data availability / collection.
- Organisational Hierarchy Complexities.
- SPM Team Capability / Competency Management
- Scorecard & KPI Development for Individual Category / Service lines.
- Reporting Weightings by Performance Area.
- Setting Global Regional and Local KPI Targets.
- System Automation for Push Reporting.
- Choosing the Correct SPM software.
- System Implementation and Rollout Management.
- Integration Issues.
- System Security Pentesting.
- Best Practices Implementation.
- Delivering and Maintaining ROI.
Our Experts have Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with the ability to build relationship and influence outcomes. Our Experience of supplier performance management includes detailed knowledge of processes and frameworks including commercial performance management of contracts and knowledge of supplier risk management techniques.
For a Free 20 minute (no obligation) discussion call click here to email us and we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time for a brief tele call.
Alternatively simply complete the below details and area of interest and we will send the relevant information to you by email :